STEADICAM AIR 25
- Available in two different configurations, a 25 lb. and a 15 lb. weight capacity, the Air is the perfect complement for professional image-makers looking to stabilize and support their equipment.
- 100% gas powered, spring activated height adjustable monopod
- activated by adjustable foot pedal
- made of Lightweight Carbon Fiber weighing 3.5lbs total
- 3 section Monopod with 1 twist leg lock allows for full 360 degree rotation without compromise.
- Ergonomic foam padded grip point with debossed Steadicam branding on the handle -
- Removable aluminum top plate with reversible screw thread allowing for 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16
- Oversized rubber foot giving you extra stability connected to ball point
-Quick twist rubberized leg grips
- Non-slip, rubberized foot pedal allows for easy grip operation. Pedal also folds up with travel purposes and quick transport
-Collapsed Height = 28″ // Fully Extended Height = 62.5″
-comes with a padded shoulder bag
-1 year warranty. See warranty page for more details.
- A restocking fee of 20% applies to any return. Unopened items returned in the original condition as shipped and within the item’s return policy period of 15 days receives 80% of the items purchase price.
Tiffen warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal conditions of use and service for one year from the date of original purchase.
Tiffen's obligation under its warranty policy is limited at its option, to either repair or replace the defective product. If the product has been superseded, warranty replacement can be made with a current model of the same quality performing the equivalent function.
This warranty is expressly made in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied, including specifically without limiting the generality thereof, any implied warranty or merchantability, and of all other obligations or liabilities and Tiffen shall under no circumstances be liable for any consequential damages, expenses or losses or damages resulting from a defect of its product. Tiffen should be notified of a defect in the product by contacting Tiffen Customer Service at 800-645-2522 (631-273-2500) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The product should be sent to the Tiffen Service Center indicated, prepaid and adequately insured with the return authorization number clearly visible on the front of the package. Include a letter describing the problem.
All returns must include copy of dated sales receipt as proof of purchase from authorized Tiffen dealer. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
MC4 Behind The Scenes
Steadicam Air Videos